homer.swf homer.swf

Amazing

Honestly, this is impressive. Very well fbf. Everything else was missing. I didn't find it very funny, but I did chuckle when homer kicked Lissa's head off. Don't listen to the talent n00bs that gave you a 0. They are the ones that need a life... DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO ANIMATE?!.... 10/10 :]

MG6294's Flash Tutorial MG6294's Flash Tutorial

Eh.. It was bad

It might of been better if it had sound and you knew how to use gradients right. My best guess is that you are new to flash. There are millions of tutorials out there that all say how to do basic stuff in flash and this is another one just like the other 1000 tutorials.

Employee of the Month Employee of the Month

Ha Ha!

Great Job! Very impressive animation and graphics. I got a good laugh out of this! Keep up the good work!

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Holy...

Your works are amazing! Seriously, you are underrated. Smooth animation and sexy graphics. You are one of the best artists on Newgrounds. Thumbs up, dooood!

Peoplemation : Punchup Peoplemation : Punchup

Awesome!

This was cool. I got a good laugh out of this. You got talent.

Sun and Moon Sun and Moon

...

I thought it was funny at first but then the poop joke ruined it for me. It had fearly decent lipsyncing. The animation was alright. Graphics were the best feature in this cartoon in my opinion. Nice good anyway.

Suppressed Emotions 2 Suppressed Emotions 2

Woot!

Well, I'm glad that someone on Newgrounds doesn't feed on missoury. The graphics were really incredible. So I give you 10.